New Product Announcement
To start of 2018, Aussie Metal Clay is introducing a new and improved Aussie Silver Clay in lump/clay form.
This new lump clay is ready to use out of the package! No mixing needed!
You told me what you wanted and I listened! This new Aussie Silver Metal Clay is the best I have ever formulated so far.
- Available in both .999 Fine Silver and .960 Sterling
- Open shelf fire
- Low shrinkage rate between 10 and 12 percent
- Rolls out easily
- Takes deep and shallow textures brilliantly
- Stays workable and moist longer
- When dry yet unfired, it bends with ease without any additions to the mixture
- Reconstitutes like a dream and remains flexible for the second and third use
- Once sintered can be bent for cuffs, bangles and rings
******SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE*******
From limited time a SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE is being offered until Feb 28, 2018 on http://aussiemetalclay.com
25g package – $49.50AUD (~$38.92USD, ~£28.67GBP)
50g package – $90.00AUD (~$70.40USD, ~£52.12GBP)
(Based on current currancy exchange rates)
The silver value of the metal per gram in Aussie Silver Metal Clay is $1.80AUD (~$1.41USD, ~£1.05GBP). Compare this to the other silver clays on the market. This price will be valid until midnight February 28, 2018, Greenwich Mean Time or while present stock exists in inventory.
Note: 25g package is 25 grams of fired silver; 50g package is 50 grams of fired silver
Base Metals also available in Powder and new Lump/Clay form:
- Desert Sun
- Ruby Bronze
- Gold Bronze
- Antarctic Sand
- Antarctic Moonlight
- Snow White Copper
If you are using Aussie Metal Clay and haven’t joined the Aussie Metal Clay Hints Tip s& Artistic Design Facbook Group, now is the perfect time to do so. This is the place where you will get all the upcoming notifications first and can ask questions of myself and other artists around the world using Aussie Clays!