Introducing a brand new texture called “Kim’s Templates – Bouquet of Flowers” made specifically for metal clay. These beautiful textures comes in three different flower (Rose, Lily and Tulip). You will receive all three texture flowers and a bonus tutorial video when you purchase the complete set
These texture designs were hand drawn by Bertha Alwan.
Each texture template comes in 3 different sizes for 3 triangle shapes.
You can use them to create a flat or 3D jewelry piece. You can also mix and match the flowers into your designs as seen in the sample pendant under the gallery pictures.
If you would like to purchase only one of the three flowers, please check out the Bouquet of Flowers (listed below). Only the Complete Set comes with a bonus video on how to make the 3 side Pyramid pendant founded in the gallery.
Included with your purchase of the complete set – 3 Bouquet of Flowers texture/template, you will be receive a bonus 45 min video project tutorial on how to utilize these templates to create a Pyramid necklace. Within the video tutorial, Kim Booklass will teach step-by-step
– How to use the template/texture
– Tools you will need for this project
– How to use Kim’s ClayStay
– How to make identical size clay balls for adornment
– Assembling and adorning the pyramid
– How to make a perfect bail
– How to burn off the binder on wire rack
– How to use the Aussie Metal Clay Premium SuperFastFire firing schedule
– and lot of hints and tips
Here is a preview of the tutorial: