Introducing two new products this week
- Kim’s ClaySpray – a metal clay rehydrator. Use ClaySpray to rehydrate your clays. Massage in and allow the metal Clay to absorb Kim’s Clay Spray. Once you have your clay back in the consistency to use the clay it will be ready to be use. Available at the introductory price for limited time.
- Kim’s ClayStay – 20ml REFILL ONLY
Kim’s ClayStay is metal clay glue used to glue together two pieces of clay together in unfired clay state. It is should not be used as clay filler. Instructions:
• Shake the ClayStay before use.
• Keep lid on when not in use.
• Wipe tip after use, or when changing type of clay.
• Lid is child proof
Do not over-saturate clay. Clay pieces need to join flush. If they do not, add metal clay to fill gap.
• Unfired to Unfired: Fit tightly, add clay
• Unfired to Fired: ClayStay plus fresh metal clay.
• Fired to Fired: Roughen surfaces, ClayStay plus fresh metal clay.
Syringing: Mix Claystay with Premium Aussie Clays to enable you to Syringe – more details on the Aussie YouTube Channel
Cutting machines, carving, sculpting: Apply thin coat and let dry.
Full Instructional Videos on Aussie Metal Clay YouTube Channel
Note: Kim’s ClayStay is a METAL CLAY GLUE only not a gap filler.